Sunday, November 13, 2011

More mixing lovetimes!



Glitter from Bottom to Top:
Predator
AC-130
SPAS-12
ACR
Desert Eagle
EMP
UAV

Shadows from Bottom to Top:
Atrophine
Yoda's Yoga Mat
Dauphine
The Force, Use It
Antoinette
Tatooine
Baroque
Droids
Leia's Bikini
Karwee

:) I'm obviously hiding a lot of shadows in the well... shadows, I have 3/4 of the two collections done, including the glitters are pretty much done. I might add about 5 more mixed glitters to the glitter guns collection. :D I just felt like showing a sneak peak of some of my favorite shadows (I love greens and neutrals most of the time xD)

I swatched these with Urban Decay Primer Potion and Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy (ESPECIALLY with the glitter) the Pixie Epoxy under the glitter was very thick because the glitter is obviously loose.

3 comments:

  1. I looove ACR & Desert Eagle! And Antoinette is such a pretty sky blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am absolutely in love with them too 8D I'm such a little girl, glitter is my love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome swatch. Can't wait to check them out in person!

    ReplyDelete