Sunday, May 1, 2011

Essie Borrowed & Blue Nail Polish!


So... ever since I saw this polish at Ulta I've been keeping an eye out to buy it, and of course, as soon as my Ulta points came in I went into the store and actually was able to get it for free!

Now this is a very bright pastel color in my opinion, not that it's a dark blue by any means, it's a very light as air blue, but the color shows through a lot more than the white in the mixture. It's very gorgeous, and most likely would look best as a toe color for my skin tone instead of finger color.

All in all, I'm happy I ended up getting this color for free instead of buying it... it's gorgeous in the bottle but it looks much different on your nails. I assume it's the blue offsetting my coloring, but still... it's so pretty to stare at :D

3/5 Nail Polish Rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment